When finding the right words for a situation seems impossible, try speaking your feelings through flowers or music. At Walter Knoll Florist, we know flowers always make a strong statement, and we believe the right song can, too. Here’s a list of our favorite floral songs.
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison warns us about the pain associated with falling in love. While it can be beautiful, it can often hurt, too.
- Build Me Up Buttercup by Twenty-One Pilots, a cover of the 1960s hit by The Foundations, still rings true: why do we fall for people who let us down?
- China Cat Sunflower by The Grateful Dead is as carefree and whimsical as this Palm Pot Send this to anyone who needs to feel a little taste of paradise.
- San Francisco by Scott McKenzie upholds the notion that there are certain places where wearing flowers in your hair is still perfectly acceptable.
- Fading Like a Flower by Roxette speaks to the exhaustion of falling out of love. Feeling neglected is never fun and can cause us to wilt, just like a flower lacking nourishment.
When you find yourself searching for the perfect words, look no further than Walter Knoll Florist. We have the flowers- and the songs- to say everything you’re feeling. Talk to us about some great musical/floral combinations.