Today is the first day of the two day Pond-O-Rama 2010
the 10th Anniversary Tour presented by the
St Louis Water Gardening Society.
Many members opened their ponds and water gardens to visitors for
As colorful a group of pictures as any shots at today’s Gay Pride parade, surely!
Our friend (and pond owner) David Schiele put together a tour route of
nine fanciful yards for us to visit (Thank you sooooo much, Dave!).
We started in South County and finished up in Town & Country
Thanks to the following folks who shared their gardens with us!
Carol & Ron Greminger
then to Steve & Terry Metzler
Chris & Tara Siewing
Andy & Christine Schimpf
Dan and Beverlee Maschek
David (Peggy) Schiele
Floyd & Susan Wright
Rick & Pam Jokerst
Take a Look-See and Enjoy!
So Many Pretty Flowers and Ponds and Gardens and Fishies!
- Patio Peach Tree
- Tiny Peaches – Good for Cooking!
- Carol Greminger says come back in the fall I give you some!
- Oak Leaf Hydrangea
- Lotus Blossom – Kinda makes me wanna do Downward Dog!
- Lotus Pod
- One of Dave Schiele’s Bird Houses
- Susan Wright’s Gypsy Caravan Find
- Forget Me Not & Begonia
- Monkey Topiary at the Jokerst’s