If rose heads begin to droop or the water becomes cloudy:
- Remove all roses from the vase.
- Immerse the stems in several inches of lukewarm water.
- While stems are under water, cut off one inch using a sharp knife or scissors.
- floate the roses in cool water and straighten the heads for 30 to 60 minutes until the stems return to a straightened position.
- replace the roses y to a vase filled with cool water and use a package of Walter Knoll floral preservative.
To g the life of your roses, display them in a cool location, away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold. Check the water level daily. Remove one or two outer rose petals when necessary to improve appearance.