Here at Walter Knoll Florist, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our valued customers and employees is a top priority. We are strictly adhering to guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as federal, state, and local regulations. Furthermore, we have implemented additional practices within our business to prevent the spread of illness and avoid exposure, which we would like to outline for you below.
- Upon entering the building, everyone’s temperature is immediately taken with our convenient, state-of-the-art Thermal Monitoring device (see video demo below)
- Employees are to wear masks at all times when addressing customers or are less than 6 feet from another person
- Work stations have been moved a safe distance from one another for social distancing,
- Once every hour all employees must wash their hands
- All surfaces and frequently touched items are sprayed with disinfectant several times a day.
- We have a full-time cleaner who disinfects bathrooms, doorknobs, and all common areas regularly
- We offer contactless payment
- We provide no contact delivery
- Certain job functions, such as customer care, have been moved to work from home locations.
We Are Here for You
In times like this, when people are isolated and possibly experiencing high levels of stress, flowers play an important role in connecting people who are otherwise physically disconnected. Also, flowers have proven mental health benefits to help alleviate stress and boost feel-good moods. Walter Knoll Florist is here for our St. Louis community, as we have been for since 1883, providing flowers for special occasions in life as well as a healthy and positive work environment for our employees.
Walter Knoll Florist Temperature Taking Station from Walter Knoll III on Vimeo.